- Preparation of Income statement and Balance sheet.
- Dealing with banks for Hedging, LCs, Bank guarantees, project financing, etc.
- Planning & coordinating with statutory & internal auditors in timely completion of audit assignments and giving explanation to auditor questions on financial statement.
- To coordinate with other departments for the statutory compliance's.
- Heading and In charge for the finance dept.
- Preparation of financial statements including consolidation
- Assisting auditors & advocates for handling pending tax litigation's
- Capital Budgeting
- Advising compliance on statutory areas for companies.
- Coordination with external Stat-auditors, Internal Auditors, bankers , etc
- Hands on experience in Direct & Indirect tax.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Finance/Budgeting Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time