- Proven experience in domestic sourcing / procuring of Products (Preferred: Electronic Components and products) within INDIA
- Clear understanding of the technical specifications as laid down by the R&D team prior to taking on the sourcing of the item.
- To track new and emerging technologies / products in electronics industry
- To source electronic components / products and manage the inventories in line with inventory policy
- Ensuring complete contractual documentation, i.e., purchase orders, performance bank guarantee, advance bank guarantee, commercial comparative, are in place for transactions.
- To bring about continuous improvements in quality, cost savings, product enhancement, lead-time reduction and other competitive advantages to the business
- Creating and maintaining database of vendors and preparing MIS for all purchases, and related savings
- To develop systems to ensure product integrity
- To ensure vendor conformance to EHS policy and ISO and other required certifications
- To ensure minimum obsolescence of materials
Salary: INR Best in the Industry
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Role:Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Zebronics India Pvt Ltd
Today, Zebronics employs over 1,100 people across 31 Offices and 128+ Zeb Cares in India. The offices are backed by strong network of dealers, resellers and integrators adding to retail presence of over 50,000+ locations across length and breadth of the country. The Zeb Care (service centers) provide support to the consumers and the channel network.
Zebronics is known for its EQR Mantra (Excellence, Quality and Reliability) throughout its large range of computer peripherals and consumer electronics.