- End to End service solution for customer & RMA support
- Customer Support and retention
- Ensuring deliveries with respect to TAT (Turn Around Time)
- To respond to customer inquiries pertaining to service.
- Tracking components, troubleshooting transactions on ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and maintenance of logs for future reference.
- Coordination with the branches for smooth operation and processing.
- Working with other functions of manufacturing engineering to ensure that relevant processes are taken care of.
- Handling customer escalations.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Zebronics India Pvt Ltd
Founded in 1997, Zebronics is a IT & Gaming Peripherals, Sound systems, Mobile & Lifestyle Accessories & Surveillance Solutions brand with a mission to provide products which are Great on design, performance yet so easy on pocket, that every household in the country can afford.
Today, Zebronics employs over 1,100 people across 31 Offices and 128+ Zeb Cares in India. The offices are backed by strong network of dealers, resellers and integrators adding to retail presence of over 50,000+ locations across length and breadth of the country. The Zeb Care (service centers) provide support to the consumers and the channel network.
Zebronics is known for its EQR Mantra (Excellence, Quality and Reliability) throughout its large range of computer peripherals and consumer electronics.
Recruiter Name:Aparna HV
Contact Company:Zebronics India Pvt Ltd
Reference Id:Service Coordinator