1. Resolving technical queries of sales team.
2. Analyzing new products for product portfolio.
3. Suggesting new models as per current market scenario.
4. Post purchase if any tech issues comes related to product apart from service to resolve the same.
5. Coordinating with suppliers for components requirements for service.
6. On new products for projects need to analyze and make QC and suggesting for products not in product line.
7. Accurately and quickly diagnose and remedy faults and problems and should act as a medium for updating the sales team regarding the latest security solutions and information and to coordinate with the other engineers and technicians to resolve the technical issue.
8. Need to perform the research and analysis of the security provisions of different security products, check and evaluate their performance under the security check policies to ensure they are operating properly.
9. Testing of New Products. Preparation of New Product Observation Report by testing & commissioning.
10. To Provide Products Technical training to all Sales, Marketing & Technical department.
11. To organize time to time Technical training on newly launched products to all the existing & newly joined sales employees.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category: R&D
Role: Product Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time